The All Terrain is always up for adventure. From long-distance touring to light-duty offroading, this tire offers impeccable handling that won't let you down. Usage: Trekking / Comfort Conditions: Dry to Damp / Pavement to Hardpack Compound: DNS Casing: Durable Bead: Wire 26" Comp - Tube Type: 635g 32c Comp - Tube Type: 455g 37c Comp - Tube Type: 540g
Value priced semi knobby tire ready to handle just about any repair job. - Mountain tire designed for crushed gravel or dirt path riding - Low profile knobs in center reduce rolling resistance and aggressive knobs on sides for cornering
- Urban/commuter tire with thick siped tread for all weather traction with low rolling resistance - CB - Cable Bead, type of bead found on economically friendly folding tires that provides a durable, easy to install tire bead - 30 TPI
• Slick cruiser tire with widely spaced narrow grooves for traction
• Multi-use tire with a smooth center for low rolling resistance and raised lateral lugs for grip • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 1.95
• Hybrid/touring tire for fast rides and commuting • Wire bead
Fast rolling, smooth centerline offers low rolling resistance while aggressive shoulder knobs provide bite in the corners. - Type: Mountain - ISO: 559 - Bead: Wire - PSI: 65 - Weight: 789 - TPI: 22
We took the tread design of the Fast Trak 2Bliss Ready tire a step further by manipulating each knob with FE Analysis. We improved an already proven tread by having more consistent shoulder blocks for better cornering traction, while the block spacing is configured for better self-cleaning. The tread of this 2Bliss Ready version is also slightly wider compared to the S-Works version, which protects the sidewalls and delivers additional cornering bite. Lastly, our proprietary GRIPTON compound gives the tire a livelier feel and more grip in either wet or dry conditions. - Casing: 60 TPI - Bead: Foldable - Butyl wrapped bead, 2Bliss Ready - Compound: GRIPTON - 26 x 2.1", PSI: 25-50, approximate weight 530g - 26 x 2.3": PSI: 25-50, approximate weight 570g
The Hardrock'R is a long lasting tire with an aggressive, yet smooth rolling, tread with multi-directional knobs that are sure to improve traction and cornering over mixed terrain. And with the added benefit of Flak Jacket flat protection, you'll be sure to hit it all with confidence and control. - Casing: 30 TPI - Bead: Wire - Compound: 70a - Flat Protection: Flak Jacket - 26 x 2.0", PSI 35-65, approximate weight 880g
Specialized's Slaughter provides riders with a tire that rolls fast and still offers confident cornering. A low-profile center tread ensures low-rolling resistance and secure braking, while tall side knobs provide the bite needed for cornering traction. And, it's 2Bliss Ready so you can run lower tire pressures, yet laugh in the face of pinch flats. Paired with an aggressive front tire, the Slaughter makes an excellent rear tire.
There are days when Mother Nature doesn't want you to ride, so she throws out wind, rain, snow, or frame clogging mud. Specialized's Storm Control is the tire for those conditions and those riders who don’t shy away from the challenge. With 2Bliss technology, soft rubber compounds that stick to wet roots and rocks, and large well-spaced knobs that shed mud, this tire offers the traction and control needed to storm sections that most riders wouldn't even consider hiking over.
Who loves ya, baby? Your bike does, when you run Schwalbe's Kojak tires. You get Schwalbe's RaceGuard puncture protection under the tread and reflective labeling for enhanced visibility. Plus, the slick tread is made of Schwalbe's Speedgrip dual-compound rubber for fast rolling and sure cornering.
A high-performance all-road tire that performs well through a wide range of inflation levels. The mix of small, closely spaced center knobs and longer, taller cornering tread blocks is appreciated in soft or loose surfaces. - ZSG (Zero Slip Grip) natural rubber compound provides consistent performance through a wide range of temperatures and wears well - Bead-to-bead puncture-protection belt - 126 TPI Advanced Extra Alpha casing performs well through a wide PSI range, minimizes rolling resistance - Actual width of installed tire can vary by 6mm or more depending on inner rim width and inflation pressure.
All-around touring or commuting tire with ProTite protection, Panaracer's best-ever puncture-prevention technology. Its comprehensive size range insures that you can find a Pasela for most any usage. Ride it and trust it.
The Shorty is a mid-spike tire from Maxxis for loose or slightly muddy conditions; more versatile than the WetScream. Today's World Cup downhill tracks are steep, technical monsters with ever-changing conditions. Maxxis' pros needed a mid-spike tire that could handle dry, loose, blown-out corners as well as a bit of mud. The Shorty is that tire. A high-volume, dual-ply downhill casing makes the Shorty a more versatile option than a dedicated mud spike like the Wet Scream. Large, tall and slightly staggered side knobs penetrate loose soil to provide predictable, stable cornering at warp speeds. The alternating pattern of the center tread features widely-spaced knobs to clear debris, and their square shape offers plenty of braking bite. For downhill mountain biking in gnarly, mixed conditions, the Shorty can't be beat! - Large, aggressive lugs - Dual-ply casing with butyl insert
Kenda Crusier tire is ideal for casual paved riding or soft conditions like sand.
$14.95 - $19.95
The K40 is a reliable tire for recreational use. Its grooved tread provides traction on pavement. Kenda K40 Street tires are designed for a variety of paved road conditions while providing comfort at a economical price - Fits EA3/E3/650A Rims typically on English 3 Speed bikes
The CST BFT (Big Fat Tire) is a high-volume tire with an aggressive tread to provide outstanding traction on any trail. - Designed for trail and freeride use - Durable 27 TPI casing
Add some serious speed to your 26-inch bike with the super-slick tread of the SR1 slick. Light weight and low rolling resistance convert your ATB into a fast-rolling street machine. Lightweight and low rolling resistance convert your bike into a fast-rolling street machine. Key features - Excels on pavement - Super-slick street tread design is lightweight for low rolling resistance - Turns your mountain bike into an urban warrior
The Urbano blends time-proven tread design concepts with modern elegance, enhancing both performance and style. The timeless v-groove shape increases grip when leaning the bike into turns, improves wet weather performance, and reduces rolling resistance. Designed for longevity, Urbano provides dependability for the long haul. Offered in a range of widths, there is sure to be an Urbano that is right for you. - Designed for long life and dependability - Interlocking groove pattern - Modern urban style
• Balloon tire with grooved tread • Large air volume for added shock absorption • Wire bead • Size: Schwinn cruiser-style 26 x 1 3/4 (571mm diameter)
- Cruiser tire intended for everyday use - CB - Cable Bead, type of bead found on economically friendly folding tires that provides a durable, easy to install tire bead - 30 TPI
• Super-wide cruiser tires • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 3.5
• Street/vert tire with bead-to-bead, siped, lightly grooved tread • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 2.4
$49.99 - $67.49
- Micro cellular self-skinning urethane foam - Multi conditions tread pattern - Type: Semi-pneumatic - Not compatible with all wheel types WARNING! Do not expose to chlorine as it will degrade the foam
• MTB tire suitable for road use with shallow, raised center knobs
• Recreational tire with raised center for low rolling resistance • Fits Schwinn "lightweights" and older British club bikes • Size: 26 x 1 3/8
- Salvo`s grippy, diamond-knurled center tread offers extra traction on wet and dry surfaces - 5mm high protection rubber belting - Type: Urban - Bead: Wire
• City/trekking tire with Kevlar to reduce punctures • Reflective sidewall for visibility • Wire bead • 26 x 1.75 inch • ISO 559
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions
Page 1 of 3 Next page