Rider 410 is Bryton's first GPS bike computer with FULL Global Navigation Satellite System support, providing faster acquisition and more precise positioning than ever before. It's 2.3" large display allows you to view 8 data at a glance, so you can train more efficiently. Rider 410 also supports both ANT+ and BLE activity sensors for maximum compatibility. Engineered for cycling lovers all over the world!
- Designed for riders' best convenience, Rider 410 incorporates FULL Global Navigation Satellite System, allowing you to get GPS fixed much faster and have more precise positioning, and it gives maximum compatibility by working perfectly with both ANT+ and BLE sensors.
Bigger Display, Better View
- Designed for your better viewing experience, Rider 410 is built with crisp black and white 2.3” large display, making reading data become easier than ever. It can fit up to 8 data per page for you to have better understanding of your real-time performance.
- Bryton's first GPS cycling computer with GNSS full support incorporates GPS, Glonass (Russia), BDS (China), Galileo (Europe) and QZSS (Japan) satellite systems, providing a much more reliable satellite coverage in any situation especially when there are buildings/trees or even while mountain biking, along with faster start-up.
ANT+/ BLE Sensors Support
- Aiming for the most convenience, both ANT+ and BLE sensors work perfectly with Rider 410 after simple pairing.
Customizable Data Display via App
- Tailor your own data display with Bryton Active App! After pairing with Bryton Active App, you can customize your data fields/pages based on your training goals via BLE on your phone. It's super easy to use.
Supports Up to 72+ Functions
- Rider 410 provides rich data for you to fully grasp the performance of your ride. It incorporates up to 72+ functions including Time, Speed, Distance, Calorie, Cadence, Altitude, Power and HR.
35 Hours of Battery Life
- If you love riding long distance on roads, Rider 410 certainly meets your needs. It provides up to 35 hours of battery life and allows you to charge via power bank while recording.
- Never worry about missing important phone calls, emails or texts during rides again! Rider 410 provides notifications whenever phone calls, emails or text messages are received after simple BLE pairing with Android/iOS smart phones.
Sync to Bryton Active App
- Enjoy seamless over-the-air synchronization with all new Bryton Active App. Workout data can be automatically synced via BT from the device to the Bryton Active App, where progress and graphical analysis can be viewed, and rides can be shared to social media. It allows users to sync and plan workouts, downloads planned trips, modify device and grid settings, and calibrate altitude all without WLAN connection. The app will also check the firmware version and GNSS data of the device and notify users that updates are available, ensuring that the most up-to-date firmware is always installed. With simple setup, Bryton Active App’s STRAVA, TrainingPeaks and Selfloops Auto Sync also make it easier to share activities and compare with millions.
STRAVA, TrainingPeaks and Selfloops: Auto Sync
- Compete with worldwide riders through Rider 410 recorded data.Workout files are automatically saved in FIT format, which can then be uploaded to popular training sites. It is also super easy to sync activities from the Bryton Active App to Strava/TrainingPeaks/Selfloops by pairing accounts. What's even better is the Rider 410 supports professional training applications, such as GoldenCheetah, for detailed post-workout analysis.
- 2.3" b/w Large Display
- 35 hours of battery life.
- Full GNSS Support GPS+Glonass+BDS+Galileo+QZSS
- Smart Notifications
- Customizable Data display via Bryton App
- ANT+/BLE dual band support
- Supports GoldenCheetah (PC software)
- Supports up to 72+ functions
- Built in barometer for altitude
- Supports power meter
- Bluetooth smart for quick and easy data transfer
- STRAVA and TrainingPeaks Auto Sync.
- Display: 2.3 inches Mono LCD
- Battery Hour: 35 Hours
- GPS: High-Sensitivity Chipset
- Waterproof: IPX7
- Alerts: Yes
- Lap history: 130 laps
- Log history: 300 hours
- Heart rate zones: 7 zones
- Operating Temperature: -10C° ~ 50C°
In the Box:
- Rider 410
- Smart Cadence Sensor
- Smart Heart-Rate Monitor
- Bike Mount
- USB Cable
- Safety Lanyard
- Quick-Start Guide